Saturday 12 April 2014

April 12: Yep, another one ...


There’s an old Australian entertainer, lying, denying
And he walks up into the witness box, takes an oath, and says to the Court
Where victims, reporters and his family are gathered …

I didn't do anything wrong, John, I didn’t do anything wrong
She gave me the greatest come on, John, I didn't do anything wrong

She only sat on me lap, Pat, she only sat on me lap
What she told is a whole heap of crap, Pat, but she only sat on me lap

She was 18 when we met, pet, she was 18 when we met
I’m a lovely bloke so don’t fret, pet, she was 18 when we met

I went up to read her a book, Brooke, I went up to read her a book
My intentions she must have mistook, Brooke, I just went up to read her a book

I won’t be pleading to this, Chris, I won’t be pleading to this
These girls are taking the piss, Chris, I wont be pleading this

You know I painted the Queen, Christine, you know I painted the Queen
A painting that won’t ever be seen, Christine, you know I painted the Queen

It’s all made up in her head, Fred, it’s all made up in her head
Yes I know lay in her bed, Fred, but it’s all made up in her head

When I sang about two little boys, Troy, I didn’t mean to be coy
And I never played with their toys, Troy, when I sang about two little boys

For each one I've got an excuse, Bruce, for each one I have an excuse
They're the best stories I can produce, Bruce, for each one I have an excuse

No comments:

Post a Comment