Friday 17 January 2014

January 17: Demerit points ...


I could see you was a wanker, coz I seen the way you drove
When I saw you doing burnouts in your street in Wattle Grove
You looked like such a dickhead as you screamed around the bend
The poor bloke in the Beemer thought his life was at an end

I could tell you was a tosser, from the moment you turned right
The young girl in the Audi almost died of bloody fright
As you drifted from the inside lane out in front of her
At twenty two she thought she might be needing a chauffeur

I was sure you were a nutjob when I saw you on the phone
My only consolation – you were in your car alone
As you thumbed out a message as you bolted down the road
My thoughts turned to your Mazda and the hope it might explode

I knew you were an idiot when through the stop sign you did fly
You hardly even slowed to look at what was passing by
Your distracted concentration made you an object to avoid
I s’pose it’s too much to hope for, that you might be employed

I laughed my bloody head off as I saw you by the road
Stopped there looking stupid, as the traffic past it flowed
Searching for your licence so you could hand it to the cop
Who got you in a school zone doing 85 at three o’clock

I guess you lost your licence, six demerit points accrued
You began with only four mate, “red P plates to ya dude”
But I’m betting that won’t stop you, to you the law’s an ass
Your mum thinks you’re an angel and your girl thinks you’ve got class

But I was sure you were a menace when you later passed me by
Your stereo went “boof, boof, boof” as you glared me in the eye
But I’m safe inside my helmet, and I’ll leave you at the lights
Coz I’m a Goldwing rider and you mate aren’t that bright

No comments:

Post a Comment